Monday, February 23, 2009

Starting a Blog: Ammmm

Starting a blog is so easy...Yes...for many of us, it's just what you call 'Push Button Publishing. But, I am a lazy cat. You will come to know when I will post my pic. Finally, after dayz of deep thinking...Here I am with my first ever blog entry. I have so much to share about my life... For me the journey so far has not been so easy...Being such an introvert... I have faced so many challenges in expressing 'what I want?'

Probably I was taken too much for granted at times....My Love took me too casually...Probably, he took advantage of all those Liberties....I had Set him free to do whatever he feels like, wherever he feels like going...I hardly forced him to take me on a Date... He always made mee feel too kiddish and immature to understand that has so many responsibilities...It really hurts living with a broken heart after those wonderful five years of "committed relationship".

I would sincerely like to thank my parents, friends and the Almighty...who helped me in overcoming the depression and gave me a
lease of life...My blog is all about sharing with you all my Life Odyssey as well as the experiences that have help me emerge a into a strong and mature woman.

2 comments:

Ann said...

Hey Dear!! It's a good start. Even I have been an introvert kind of a person, but with time I have learnt how to express myself not in front of everyone but to those who matter to me.

So, Wish you luck in this Journey :)

Akum said...

Welcome to the blogging world! Excited to have you here.
Sugar one thing! Farts are meant to be smelly, heart are meant to be broken. Its all part of life.

WOW to you.. Rock on