Wednesday, April 8, 2009

About New Found Crush - Update I

Well, as most of you are curious to know about the advances about my new "Crush"... Here is the First Update:

I am following the "Haule-Haule" path like our very own Indian hero Mr. Surendra Sahni... He usually reaches Office between 8:30 - 9:00 p.m. And I am regularly visiting his favorite Ciggerate smoking point to catch a glimpse of this otherwise busy person...

I don't know whether it is a co-incident or what, the day I feel that he is not there in the office...I see him coming in middle of 'nowhere'...

Well, like any other good girl I'll just drop him 'Hints' that I have a strong feelings for him but will never approach...And yes, I have made my first step towards this...After days on searching, finally, I have found him on Orkut to show-up in his 'Recent Visitors List'...And, this I think is enough to make him aware of my intentions, of course if he is not so "dumb"...

Let's see what's "DESTINY" has in store for me!

P.S. : please, please pray for me...

10 comments:

Varun said...

lolz....u r so clever...best of luck

FitFoodieMegha said...

I am praying for you sweety...:) God will listen to you and one day your crush will come to you and will take your hand in his hand and will say "Mujhse Shaadi Karogi?"....:)

Megha
Art on Sketchbook

Thoughts Know No Bounds said...

Wish you good luck baby...muuaahhaa

Ann said...

Sounds great... Your strategy is good... Best of Luck Sweety :)

Amit said...

girls can be so cold n calculated at times....poor chap..won't even know whats going on...n by the time he knows, he would have fallen for the killer lady :) All the best ..tk care :)..have fun :)

CutePriya said...

@ Hopeless Romantic

Oh Poor me...He's not paying attention to my frequent visits...acting like an innocent lamb...I can't tell you how much control I am keeping...

"Killer Lady"...Loved dis One...

Raji U said...

Thats a good one.. all the best priya.. My prayers are always there for you!!!

ApocalypsE said...

come on visiting his smoking joint and orkut wont help...

Be a sport ask him out...:)

Like julia roberts proposing richard gere, try a role reversal... :)

fms1988 said...

All da best gal !
Im sure he's smart enough to realise soon.
keep it goin...U know they like the attention!:P

Dr. Acula said...

Arreeyyyy...lol!! you're like me!! hehehehe..he'll never ever realize..trust me on that !! guys are dumb..like reeeeally dumb!! LOL LOL :D :D