Thursday, October 29, 2009

Is it A New Leap... Or Things are Same... I Don't KNOW

THINGS CHANGE... PEOPLE "Change"... and Change is Inevitable... It's a NEcEssary "EViL"... You can help it... After every dark phase comes light....

But, why am I talking about all this... I don't know where Life is taking me... I am just flowing with the time.... Cribbing, crying yet enjoying what Life has given me... After long.. I am Writing... It Feels Great to Back... Coz I am so Rich today... Guess Why???

Rich with your love and Care... Rich with such nice friends around... Rich with memories, emotion, passion for something new that will be coming... I am "Fighting" and so glad that now I am not AloNe... I have my you (friends) around...

Gradually... I am restoring the lost confidence and very gradually the "Trust" I had lost...

In some way or in many the things have change... The "InTroVert" has "OpeNed" to the World... And a bolder, chubbier and sometimes childish me is coming out... This post is an expression of my true self today... A NewEr "ME"....
"VERY VERY ME"

10 comments:

Ann said...

Great that you (the true Priya) is back.. and good that you enjoying life...

Life is a complete package.. Happiness, sorrows, success, failures come and go... So just live with the flow without getting affected by the things...

Enjoy ...and yeah welcome back dear... Welcome Priya :)

CutePriya said...

@Girl Next Door

Thanks Sweety. Thanks for all the love support and car you've given me... :)

DayDreamer said...

Hi Priya,

Changes are part of life..and its unevtiable..as you have rightly put..in your words..

All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another.

Always look for the silver lining and you would surely find one..

Here is hoping and praying that you get all that you wish for..

Till then keep smiling..n making others smile..

:-)
Cheers,
D

Raji U said...

Hey happy to see you back blogging.. good for you babe.. you are getting up the courage to face anything.

Sathish Chandrasekaran (சதீஷ் சந்திரசேகரன்) said...

Welcome back :)

So when r u planning to drop by my blog :)

Gr8 to see u blogging...

keep blogging :)
cheers!!!!

HaRy!! said...

always good to bounce back with the confidence...dont let the momentum down..keep it going!! good v can see yu around with valuable comments henceforth :D...tak care gal!

HaRy

Varun said...

good news :)

Mahesh Sindbandge said...

Thats really nice to see that you are becoming more bolder, open and better of you.

What good news can be better than this?

Enjoy well and keep rocking girl...

i am doing fine and hope you are doing fine too..

Its been a long time seeing you blogging...hope the work load is not too high to handle :)

Cheers
Mahesh

~*wILd chILd*~ said...

Nice to see you posting after such a long time. That was quiet meaningful actually. i liked it :)

vineet said...

Always think of the bright side of things. Look for the silver lining. Even if it's not readily apparent you might see it later.