Monday, March 8, 2010

A WORD of THANKS...: International Women's Day


-->
A day to honor the achievement Women, International Women's Day this year is being celebrated with the theme of 'Equal rights, equal opportunities: Progress for all"... Like Previous Year... I would like to take this opportunity to convey my heartiest regards to women across the globe...
'a mother, sister, wife, daughter, a friend, a woman plays various roles and has the strength and courage that can challenge the bravest'....
Here is a Heartiest THANKS to:
My Mother - No words could express my gratitude towards her
My Masi Ma - Not less than a Mother to me
My sister, Neha - The 'Bestest of the best Friends'
My Sister, Tannu - My biggest Admirer ever
My Friend - Ann who has been a constant support since I've met her
And, last certainly not the least:
All Women Bloggers who are my INSPIRATION...

10 comments:

Ann said...

Hey Sweety!

Happy Woman's Day to you as well. And Yeah, Women have the strength and the power to bear anything.

So, I am proud being a women and will always be. And thank you so much for adding my name. It's a pleasure for me if I can support someone.

Love,
Ann

CutePriya said...

@ Ann:

Thanks dear for all your love and support...Be Proud forever...

Love,
Priya :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
A.K said...

This world would not be the same without women.....

Varun said...

happy woman's day

Varun said...

happy woman's day.

An Ordinary Gal said...

Happy Women's Day to u too :)

Nice way of presenting ur gratitude...lovely post dear :)

Megha Chhatbar said...

Hi Priya,
Gud to see you after a long time. Happy Women's day!! Thanks for being there and its always gud to hear from you..:)

Sat_hi_sh said...

Belated Women's day wishes :)
Am reading alot these days about Women's achivements from oscars to parliment ,looks like things are going to be lot better for women :)

anyways keep blogging
cheers !!!

CutePriya said...

@ A.K : Yup!

@ Varun: Thanks dear!

@ An Ordinary Gal : Thanks a lot sweets :)

@ Megha Chhatbar : Thanks Megha...Great to hear from you...will keep writing & commenting too...

Love,
Priya :)

@ Sat_hi_sh : Women are now being recognized for their efforts in every front...Yes, things are getting a lot better...Keep visiting...

Good to hear from you :)