Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Fitness Freak: Not "ME"

Loosing weight is more difficult than gaining it...I never kept fitness (looking slim and smart) as a top priority. I loved the way I looked and to my dismay found myself to be a "Hot topic" among neighborhood "Aunties" (how fat this girl is). I have always been a carefree person. I never realized when I gained weight while growing up...This never bothered me ever as much as other things in life. Like; studying, completing assignments (I was studious to begin with).

Bugged by the society's evil taunts, I tried dieting, workouts, which actually helped me shape-up. But, believe me I did nothing and gained weight much faster than I could even shop for clothes for my new skin. I have always believed that "ek din to sabko marna hai to kyun na khaa peeke, sab kuch try karke maren". I am strongly against those who starve themselves, workout too much and despite a good to show up figure keep cribbing...(are you are trying to say I am the "fattest")

Well, these days I am back again on the "keep yourself fit" routine and trying to loose some of that body fat (And I am determined too loose it all this time)...Kya karen no-one likes to have a "fat girlfriend"...So, lets hope I get in shape at least this time...

Note: While googling, most of the images I found were of fit men/women working out...


6 comments:

Amit said...

being fat is just one of the aspects of your personality. Though looking good is imp, make sure u don't loose other nice aspects of ur personality

Happy work-outing :D

Cheers,
Amit

Ann said...

Great !!! You are on a new mission. Good Luck with that... But don't starve yourself. Just keep it to the moderate amount :)

And last but not the least, do it for yourself not for other people.

Raji U said...

hey priya, I know how exactly you feel. I felt the same way myself. At one point, I gave up all the routine of dieting and stuff and said," If someone wants me, they have to like as I am." I'm happy being a little overweight after all you get to eat the last piece of Pizza when you are with your not-so-over sized friends.. Anyways all the best to you. I hope you lose weight not yourself.

MOHAMMED FARHAN KHAN said...

Well the truth is,inner beauty is better than the outer one hehhe... beauty is for 2 days but ur nature will always be.
n I like ur nature indeed i dnt knw u better but as from ur writing i found u very open hearted.
Peoples loves those who loves them....

bye n take care ofurself ...
no need to loose ur weight, i knw the guy will surely like u.
best of luck ji ....

Varun said...

wish u a fit and healthy life...thats all i can say..

~*wILd chILd*~ said...

Back in college days even i used to starve myself to stay slim. That really doesn't help much. It used to make me feel giddy all the time.

good luck with your 'keep yourself fit' mission. take care.